11.18.2009

swedish fish and pretty woman.

..my kind of wednesday night.

i declared my major on monday. finally. it feels like an immense weight has been lifted off my shoulders and i'm not even sure why. having a major doesn't really change much, except that i'll be (hopefully) taking more specific classes soon. i guess it's just refreshing to know i'm actually working toward something now..not just floating around the, a collegiate lost soul.

in other news, i made a delicious meal tonight and i'm really starting to love cooking. that in and of itself is strange, because i used to always hate cooking. with a passion. i'm an impatient person and so cooking would just make me hungry and then annoyed that i had to wait so long for my meal. not to mention i had a little problem with my yummy meals turning out not so yummy at all..try as i might, i just couldn't get things right! but it seems lately the cooking winds they are a'changin and i'm getting some mad skills. i mean, it's in my blood..and the help of a certain rachael ray and other lovely, tasty food network shows. oh, how i love food network! and i'm telling ya, if i could make cakes like those ace of cakes guys, how awesome would that be?!

and now it's night and i, of course, am not tired. because why should i be like all those other people that actually sleep, i mean how overrated is that?
if i could, i would. so instead i'm watching pretty woman, which i must say is one of my all time fave movies. how could it not be though? old-school julia roberts, gorgeous richard gere, and the unconvential love story of street girl turned good goal oriented woman.
i'm so motivated, i'm even attempting to clean and organize my room. yeah, attempting...we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment