10.19.2009

a random collection of current thoughts.

wow, i have really neglected this blog. my last post was in august and we are now more than halfway through october. holy shit. sorry little blog. not that it really matters, because i don't believe i have one single reader.
oh well, i will prevail nonetheless.

i should be alseep so that i can awake early tomorrow and have a productive day. since that's not happening just now, i will instead post a few of my thoughts at the moment.

1. there is something about not being able to find a parking spot that really pushes me over the edge. when i'm cruising through a parking lot in desperate need of one single spot and find myself unsuccessful, i become crazy with rage. i could probably physically punch every stupid driver that is taking up my precious spots.

2. the impending doom of flus and viruses really upsets me. the fact that the news feeds on such drama really pisses me off and, as a germ freak, i really don't appreciate being told how many H1N1 outbreaks there are in the tri-county area, thank you very much.

3. i don't think i will ever understand the reasoning behind women with uber pouffy hair. i'm talking boufante, beehive, 2 cans of hairspray pouffy. in what universe do they think this is attractive?! unless you're walking the catwalk, your hair should be of a reasonable height.

4. whenever i watch food network, i get this overwhelming desire to become some sort of badass chef. i picture myself inventing crazy entrees and cooking up a storm in france or rome.

and on that ridiculous note, i will attempt to lull myself into a semi-deep sleep and hopefully catch some REMs before my obnoxious alarm wakes me up hours before i desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment